As a provider of Early Intervention Services, we look for each child's unique strengths and needs, and recognize that a child’s parents and caregivers are the driving forces behind each child’s progress. We honor your family’s beliefs, culture, language and values.
- Developmental Evaluations
- Speech/Language, Feeding, Audiology & Vision Services
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Assistive Technology Devices & Services
- Psychology & Social Work Services
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
- Special Education
- Nutrition Counselling
- Service Coordination (Initial and Ongoing)
- Family Support / Counselling
- Parent /Caregiver Workshops & Support Groups
What We Offer
Home Based Services
provided in Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Manhattan.
Center Based Services
provided in Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Eligibility for EIP can be determined only by state-approved evaluators under contract. All needed EI services for eligible children are identified in collaboration with the parent and must be authorized by the NYC Early Intervention Official. The Service Coordinator will arrange for service providers, considering the individual needs of the child and family, as authorized by the NYC Early Intervention Official.